Call us NOW at 303-642-0749 for Lice removal and Treatment in Boulder
Lice can be a time-consuming, embarrassing problem unless you have the tools to handle it effectively. That’s where Lice Magic LLC comes in! Lice Magic LLC is fully equipped with trained professionals and a toolbox just built for the quick and effective removal and treatment of lice! We are locally owned and operated and use only the best safe and all-natural methods to deal with your lice problem.
We’ll come to you so you don’t have to travel all the way to an outside lice removal salon in Boulder. With Lice Magic LLC, there is no need to worry, at all! Not only will we treat your whole family for lice, we will explain everything to you so you know exactly what is happening. We will also make sure you know how to prevent further lice infestations. If you have a lice infestation problem in the Boulder area, Lice Magic Mobile Lice Salon is the service for you! Call 303-642-0749 or 720-838-3369 for more information!
Why use Lice Magic LLC For Lice Removal in Boulder?
Lice Magic LLC provides:
- *99% success rate!
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- We use safe, all-natural oils and enzymes, no risky chemicals
- Professional and courteous technicians
- Fast, effective head lice removal in the privacy and comfort of your home
- We treat your entire family at once
- Valuable information on lice prevention, treatment and removal for your household
The Basic Steps of Our Head Lice Removal Services in Boulder
1. Before treatment begins, we explain every step of our process to you. We will also discuss what you need to do to prevent further outbreaks.
2. The first step of actual treatment is a “wet” hair check on everyone in the household. Everyone needs to be checked because, chances are, if one person is infected, others in the family are as well.
3. Then, the technician will use all natural oils and enzymes on everyone’s hair that detach and kill lice and its offspring. Next, the technician will comb through everyone’s hair with a special nit comb that will remove the loosened lice. As part of our service, we will show you exactly what lice, nits (eggs), and nymphs (juvenile lice) look like so you can identify them yourself.
4. After the lice removal treatment, the technician will wash and dry everyone’s hair and do a second check so they are absolutely certain that your family is lice-free.
Back to our home page